- Student In-Take Form
- Received Information with Institute Outcomes
Step 2: Receive and sign Gainful Employment Disclosures.
Step 3: Complete and return all admissions requirements.
- Photo Identification - State or Government Issued ID
- Secondary Identification – Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or GED Certification. Degree or Official Transcript is needed
- Completed Application
- Basic Skills Exam and Sign Catalog Acknowledgement and Publication release form
- Submit a non-refundable $20 application fee
- Schedule phone interview with the Director
Step 4: Upon acceptance meet with Financial Department.
- Complete Financial Plan
- Sign Contract
- Submit a $150 registration fee (Portland Only)
- Submit a $100 registration free (Vancouver Only)
Step 5: Agree to attend the mandatory orientation.
Step 6: Begin your career training at Aveda Institute Portland!
Give a call today to 503.294.6000 and talk to your Admissions Representative. Get started today.